Change Management Certification Course Overview
Enhance your ability to plan, implement and successfully manage the impact of change.
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is primarily within organisations where change can have greater impact.
This five-day virtual course conforms to the syllabus for those delegates wishing to gain both Change Management Foundation & Practitioner level qualifications. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice.
WHAT IS VIRTUAL TRAINING?
Instructor-led training combines the personal teaching experience of a classroom, with the ease and flexibility of a virtual environment. Our virtual courses are interactive and engaging, allowing participants to communicate with both the instructor and each other in a collaborative manner.
This is an intensive five-day course that helps prepares you for the Change Management Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
You must pass the Change Management Foundation exam prior to undertaking the Change Management Practitioner examination
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change, and be able to develop strategies to help people through change
- Develop insights into how organisations work , organisational culture and the models and processes of change
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organisations and how to define a change vision
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change
- Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans
- Appreciate the impact of change on organisations , how to build momentum for change and sustain it
- Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organizational change
- A range of organization paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organizational change processes
- How to properly prepare for an organizational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance
- Preparing people for organizational change
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process
The Change Management qualification is aimed at anyone involved in change at any level within an organisation:
- Change leaders (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Change managers
- Organisational development managers
- Change ‘agents’ (e.g. business change managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. programme/project managers)
- Change support (e.g. programme/project office) and operational line
- Senior management
This is an intensive course that requires you to complete mandatory pre-course studies. Study material must be sent out 1 to 2 weeks prior to an event.
You will also be required to complete some evening work during the virtual classroom event.
HOW YOU TAKE YOUR EXAM
The exam is taken online via remote proctor. You will be able to book a suitable time after your virtual classroom event has finished to undertake your exam
Note: You are responsible for booking your own exam. You must pass Foundation prior to taking the Practitioner examination.
Foundation exam format
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Practitioner exam format
You must first pass the Change Management Foundation exam to sit the Change Management Practitioner exam. The exam format for the Practitioner element is as follows:
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- 4 questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book – manual only